Facebook and Blogging - October (Week 1)
Need a little help when it comes to blogging and Facebooking? Business Promotion is here for you! Here are some ideas to inspire your next blog post or Facebook post:
- What is that sharp thing you are sticking in my mouth? And what is that water you are spraying my teeth with for? Explain the purpose of the common dental tools you use when treating patients.
- A recent report from HealthDay states that women of childbearing age should be encouraged to have routine dental visits and to improve their oral healthcare. Use your next blog to do just that. Explain how poor oral hygiene can lead to difficult pregnancies and problems with childbirth.
- A new study shows that severe periodontitis is the sixth most prevalent health condition in the world. Write a blog that underscores the importance of proper gum care and periodontal treatments.
FACEBOOK & GOOGLE+
- Have you read the incredible tale of Phineas, the dog from Missouri that was once sentenced to death but exonerated from wrongdoing after a 16-month legal battle? This story of a dog and its family that tore apart a quiet town has as many plot twists as a mob movie.
- Here is a video compilation of some crazy and creative ways that people have used to pull out baby teeth. A disclaimer might be advisable when sharing this video to your social media pages.
Now go out there and post! If you have any questions about setting up your Facebook page or your blog, contact Business Promotion today by emailing email@example.com.