Facebook and Blogging - September (Week 4)
Need a little help when it comes to blogging and Facebooking? Business Promotion is here for you! Here are some ideas to inspire your next blog post or Facebook post:
- Smoking can put you at twice the risk for periodontal disease than non-smokers. Write about the dangers of smoking from an oral health perspective. Why is smoking bad for your teeth and gums, and how can quitting help?
- Studies show that having an aquarium can help relieve stress and reduce anxiety. The ASDA mentioned the significance of this phenomenon in a recent article. Do you have an aquarium in your office? If not an aquarium, what else do you use in your office to help lower stress and keep patients happy and more comfortable?
- In some states, extracted teeth are considered to be regulated medical waste (RMW), while in other states, teeth are exempt from regulation. Sometimes patients want to know what happens to their extracted teeth or even if they can take the teeth home with them. What are the rules that your dental practice must follow? Why are these rules in place?
FACEBOOK & GOOGLE+
- Adults are usually the ones to teach children, but sometimes children can teach adults too. Messages and drawings from children can be very powerful, as demonstrated by this oral health campaign in India. Have your own children or young patients share their own vision of the importance of oral hygiene with your adult patients.
- Here is a cute animated video clip that kids will enjoy about the importance of brushing. The short video also gives instructions about how to brush in order to keep your mouth healthy.
- Good reviews are extremely important in growing your business reputation and gaining new clients. For any great reviews that you receive, be sure to share them so that others can see the good words your clients are saying about you. Be sure to thank the reviewer - writing a handwritten thank you note can be an unexpected surprise that goes a long way!
Now go out there and post! If you have any questions about setting up your Facebook page or your blog, contact Business Promotion today by emailing email@example.com.