Facebook and Blogging - September (Week 3)
Need a little help when it comes to blogging and Facebooking? Business Promotion is here for you! Here are some ideas to inspire your next blog post or Facebook post:
- Do you have any good friends or know of any influential figures in the neighborhood that would be willing to share their personal journey with dental work or orthodontics? An in-depth interview, video segment, or testimonial can go a long way towards promoting the benefits and successes of dental work.
- For the majority of college students, dental health just isn't something that is on their radar. As long as they don't have a toothache, they usually are not thinking about going for a dental checkup. Do you partner with any local colleges or universities to provide dental care to college students? If so, be sure to mention it in your blog.
- Most people don't like visiting the dentist more often than they need to. Write a blog post that helps people make the most of their visit when they do come in to the office so that they don't have to come back more often. What questions should they ask? What information should they make sure to share with you? What should they take away from their visit?
FACEBOOK & GOOGLE+
- Did you know that many famous celebrities have had orthodontic work done? Whether they used Invisalign® like Serena Williams and Khloe Kardashian or they wore traditional metal braces like Dakota Fanning and Emma Watson, let celebrities such as those on this list be your spokespeople.
- Did you know that dogs can wear braces too? There are many animal clinics that offer orthodontic care for your larger pets. Just do a quick Google search to check it out for yourself. Share where your human patients can take their canine friends to get their teeth corrected.
- Here is a classic, funny advertisement you can share on your social media pages. While it is an advertisement for candy, it also highlights the importance of keeping your teeth and the better quality of life that dentures can provide. The video can be found here on YouTube.
Now go out there and post! If you have any questions about setting up your Facebook page or your blog, contact Business Promotion today by emailing email@example.com.