Facebook and Blogging - January (Week 1)
Need a little help when it comes to blogging and Facebooking? BPI is here for you! Here are some ideas to inspire your next blog post or Facebook post:
- Did you set New Year’s resolutions for 2013? Review your 2013 resolutions on your blog and see how you did... and be honest!
- January is National Hobby Month. Share some of your staff members’ favorite hobbies on your blog, and include photos when you can!
- Some people may think that the front teeth are the most important because they’re the first ones you see, but each tooth has an important job! Write a blog post on the specific contributions of each type of tooth.
- What were your favorite photos from 2013? Create a "Best Moments of 2013" photo album on Facebook, and share it with your followers!
- January 4 is Trivia Day. Post some dental trivia for your Facebook followers, and you might want to consider offering a small prize, like an electronic toothbrush or movie tickets, for the first correct answer!
Now go out there and post! If you have any questions about setting up your Facebook page or your blog, contact BPI today by emailing email@example.com.